Developers of Perspective VMS™ really pack a lot of power into the unified security platform. In spite of this, PVMS software remains easy to use. Check out the advanced features we offer.
PVMS General Features
- HTML5 INTEGRATION - The Perspective VMS™ user-interface streams video within a native HTML5-compliant web-browser providing high-end, enterprise-level functionality.
- SMART DEVICE APPLICATIONS - Perspective VMS™ includes Android and iOS mobile applications. That means users can view live camera, archive playback, and image snapshots from smart devices.
- OUT-OF-BROWSER APPLICATIONS - PVMS features an ability to run as a desktop client without the need of any browser.
- GLOBAL SEARCH - Perspective VMS™ gives users the ability to search metadata across the enterprise. This includes user entered tags, video extractions, multi-view presets, cameras, map layers, and more.
- ONVIF INTEGRATION - Perspective VMS™ is able to add security devices that are compliant with ONVIF Profile "S" and send video data over an IP network.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL AUDIO - PVMS features in and out streaming audio. This assumes the appropriate setup incorporates a camera with bi-directional audio capabilities.
- ACTION PANEL - Perspective VMS™ features a set of collaboration tools and buttons. This allows users to dynamically share messages or views with other system users.
- ACCESS CONTROL INTEGRATION - PVMS supports IP devices and 3rd party access control software. Now users can integrate alerts and alarms can be linked to camera feeds. Notifications are initiated with these features.
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY INTEGRATION - Perspective VMS™ supports incorporation and configuration of groups imported from Active Directory. Because of this, administrators using AD can import user settings much easier.
- VIDEO ANALYTICS - PVMS supports video analytics software. This helps integrate behaviors into PVMS. Users can link the alerts to camera feeds and initiate notifications.
- RFID INTEGRATION - PVMS supports RFID devices and 3rd party software. With the integrated alerts, the camera feeds are linked to alarms. In addition, users can get alarm notification.
PVMS Maps provide an at-a-glance geographical overview of the entire enterprise. In addition, users locate and monitor individual cameras with this feature.
- CUSTOM MAP INTEGRATION - Administrators can upload custom generated map files of facilities, sites, floors, or geographical regions to Perspective VMS™.
- NEIGHBORING CAMERAS - Administrators can associate neighboring cameras with one another in custom multi-view arrangements. With this feature, PVMS groups cameras into logical sets for quick display of nearby activity.
- SHARE VIEW - Users may share any view with other system users. Perspective VMS™ includes a collaboration tool that makes this job more efficient.
- MAP LAYOUT DESIGNER - Administrators can use the PVMS drag-and-drop map interface tool for layout and design of custom map files. This includes setting up map groups and nested map layers.
- CAMERA DOCK - Live cameras from any location can be viewed in the camera dock below the site map. The drag and drop feature is very helpful to provide heads up camera viewing.
Camera Viewer Module
Users are able to monitor live video streams with the PVMS Camera Viewer. In addition, users can create sequences of multiple camera views, control PTZ cameras, review recently recorded video, and initiate on-demand recording.
- ULTRA-HIGH RESOLUTION SUPPORT - PVMS supports archiving and streaming of video from UHD resolution cameras.
- LIVE & ARCHIVE STREAMING - Perspective VMS™ is able to proxy camera streams via the streaming server and archive server to workstations where a direct connection is unavailable (H.264 & MJPEG).
- MULTI-VIEW MONITORING - Multiple live streaming camera view arrangements from same site or remote sites are available within PVMS.
- IMAGE SNAPSHOT - Perspective VMS™ is able to take a snapshot image from any one or multiple camera view (live or archive). This feature is helpful for users investigating suspicious activity. Now they can capture a still image to share with investigators.
- VIDEO/EVENT TAGGING - PVMS users can mark or flag video, cameras, or events for fast search and quantifiable look-up. Of course, this tag is now searchable within the global search tool.
PVMS Video Archives Viewer allows users to locate and play back archived videos. This features functional retrieval of timeline-based recordings. Users can download and share archived videos as well as identify events and tagged footage.
- DATA & VIDEO CAPTURE - Users can archive of video streams from system cameras and metadata from security devices for later playback or extraction in PVMS.
- FAST-FIND VIDEO MOTION - Users can define an area of playback video and search the camera field of view for motion events based on a sensitivity threshold. This PVMS feature helps them find their video more efficiently..
- TIME-LAPSE EXTRACTION - Users can record video in increments of frames per hour in PVMS, allowing video extractions to span weeks, months, or even years.
- ARCHIVE LOCKING - In Perspective VMS, administrators can mark video segments and prevent those segments from the normal archive deletion routines.
- VIDEO IMPORT - Users can import video files from an external source (i.e. - mobile phone, tablet, etc.) into PVMS. With this feature, the video may be associated to selected devices and managed within the archive timeline.
The administrator has permission-based access to all user, camera, and system management functions by using the PVMS Administration Tool. Also, individual users may gain access to all user-defined functions and settings.
- ADMINISTRATIVE LOG - With the PVMS administrative log, administrators have the ability to view events, transactions, errors, from services in an event log created by Microsoft's Administrative Tools.
- COPY ADMINISTRATION RECORDS - Administrators can quickly copy administration records in Perspective VMS™.
- OPEN IN ADMINISTRATION - Administrators can open camera administration from the camera overlay in PVMS.
- ADMINISTRATIVE CONFIGURATION - Administrators can set up and maintain the software remotely or onsite from any instance of PVMS. Numerous configuration tools make this possible.
- GROUPS & USERS - Administrators can efficiently set up group roles and assign users for permissions-based functionality in Perspective VMS™.
- WORKFLOWS - Administrators configure and manage a logical association of objects, triggers, conditions and actions that allow for integration of physical and logical inputs into on-screen display actions or other notification alerts.
- SYSTEM LOCKDOWN - In Perspective VMS, select users can active the "one-click" lockdown of the video surveillance system during a emergency situation.
PVMS Reporting Tools provide useful information including system health status, camera status, and user login activity. Administrators are able to launch configurable or filtered reports showing system information and user audit trails. These reports can be exported in several common formats.
- PRINT-READY REPORTS - In PVMS, reports can be printed or exported to several file formats.
- AUDIT TRAIL/ACCESS LOG - Perspective VMS administrators can run a report on user actions and history.
- CAMERA STATUS - Administrators can create an exportable report on current camera status including support reference information in PVMS.
- ARCHIVING REPORTS - Perspective VMS™ users can retrieve statistical information of archive storage utilization and all active cameras' archiving statistics.
- HEALTH MONITOR SERVICE - PVMS checks the system to ensure cameras are functioning and sends a report notifying administrators about offline status.
Users have a comprehensive overview of PVMS functions and features. The in-application and online training includes step-by-step video guides that are appropriate for beginners and advanced users or administrators.
- INTERFACE LAYOUT - Perspective VMS™ tutorials provide an overview of the software layout.
- MAP NAVIGATION - PVMS tutorials demonstrate the functions of the maps module.
- LIVE CAMERA VIEWER - Perspective VMS™ tutorials highlight the features included in the camera viewer module.
- VIDEO ARCHIVE VIEWER - PVMS tutorials provide a walk through of the archives module.
- ADMINISTRATION - Users assigned to perform admin duties can review PVMS training on configuration and customization of the software features.
- ACTIONS PANEL - Perspective VMS™ users can dynamically share messages or views with other system users.
- INSTALLATION - PVMS installation using the wizard is explained in a tutoring video.