LENSEC Technical Support
Our Goal is to Provide World-Class Support
LENSEC is committed to providing the best support experience possible for our customers – security integration partners. This begins with our promise to provide an intuitive and logical user experience within our software applications. It continues with certification procedures and best practice implementations for our technicians and physical security specialist teams. And, it is realized with our industry-best support tools for end-users. It’s our aim to meet our number one goal for our organization, which is:
Providing our customers with the highest level of quality and support to meet their individual needs.
In support of our expanding customer community, LENSEC’s customer service team has adopted a policy of continuous self-evaluation and improvement. We are constantly integrating the feedback from our customers into the service process. With the development of active monitoring, our customer service team has the ability to continually perform real-time diagnostics on customer physical security systems. Receiving notification within moments of a trouble event, we utilize advanced diagnostic techniques to ensure quick resolution on all technical issues.
Based on the proven foundation of our customer response management tools, LENSEC’s policies enable our staff to access, track, escalate and resolve issues from anywhere in the world. Automated escalation rules have been defined to route any high priority issues directly to higher tier support staff.
You can rely on LENSEC to deliver not only leading software solutions but also peace of mind with proactive monitoring, technical support, and system maintenance to ensure the highest reliability and success of LENSEC systems.
LENSEC’s Service & Support Center continually monitors and updates client surveillance systems to ensure the following:
- All cameras and servers checked regularly
- Issues serviced remotely and solved promptly
- Automatic software updates
- Yearly server replacement program
- Reporting availability
- On-site service and support
- Standard and extended warranties available
LENSEC observes the following holiday schedule and will be closed on these days for all US-based employees.
- New Year’s Day (January 1st)
- Good Friday (Friday Before Easter Sunday)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day (1st Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Day After Thanksgiving (4th Friday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25th)